Windhoek We all know how difficult to maintain one’s hair naturally, however sometimes that’s not the case because sometimes natural hair just need a little TLC ("tender loving care). Natural hair enthusiast/entrepreneur Zodidi Gaseb attests to that as she shares a few important tips for maintaining natural hair whether you are already a naturalist or just decided to transition to being a naturalist.
- Water is your best moisturiser, always use water as a basis to moisturize hair. You can use a spritz or shower, depending on your need.
- Try to finger detangle your hair whilst by using a mixture of conditioner and oil with water before you use a wide toothed comb.
- Massage your scalp with the stubs of your fingers every night to encourage hair growth.
- Always tie your hair in a satin scarf before you sleep as to avoid friction and hair breakage and to also lock in moisture.
- Keep the ends of your hair moisturised and sealed to avoid breakage and minimise split ends. Ideally when your hair is in a protective style, it's easier to retain length and encourage hair growth.
2016-06-17 11:56:28 2 years ago