This week, I would like you to try another exercise I think you will enjoy. One of my favourite exercises is called Burpee, a squat thrust with an additional stand between reps. It is a full-body exercise, used in strength training. The movement itself is an anaerobic exercise, but when done over a longer period, it can be used as an aerobic exercise.
Here is how
1. Stand with your feet, shoulder-width apart and your arms by your sides.
2. Lower into a squat position and place your hands on the floor.
3. Kick or step your legs back into a plank position.
4. Jump or step your legs forward to return to a squat position.
5. Return to the standing position.
- Builds muscle strength and endurance in both your lower and upper body.
- A standard burpee exercise works to strengthen the muscles in your legs, hips, buttocks, abdomen, arms, chest and shoulders.
See you soon; you can also join my boot camp by contacting us on our Facebook page @Rudi Louw’s Boot Camp. We focus on physical training, fitness and weight loss boot camp-course designed cardiovascular and strength training routines through instructor-led exercises.