• November 30th, 2020

Second suspect in Shannon's murder to remain in jail

WALVIS BAY – Steven Junior Mulundu (22), the second suspect in Shannon Wasserfall murder, has appeared before the Walvis Bay magistrate court on Friday and will remain in custody after he was denied bail. 
Mulundu, the brother to Azaan Madisia (28), the primary accused in Wasserfall murder, made his first court appearance on charges of murder and defeating or obstructing the course of justice.

The accused was involved in the murder case when he assisted Madisia to allegedly dispose of Wasserfall’s remains after she was killed.
He handed himself over to the police at Narravile police station last Thursday. 
Police spokesperson Kauna Shikwambi has confirmed that Mulundu handed himself over to the police at Narravile police station last Thursday after methodical investigations by the law enforcement. 

“He surrendered himself at the Narraville police station and was subsequently detained,” Shikwambi said on Friday.
Wasserfall’s decomposed remains were found on 6 October in a shallow grave just outside Walvis Bay after having been missing for five months at the town.

According to the police, Wasserfall was allegedly reported missing by Madisia and her boyfriend on 10 of April after she allegedly dropped her son off to meet someone at the Independence shop.
The discovery of her remains subsequently led to Madisia’s arrest after police could positively place her at the crime scene through a car tracking system and text messages sent to the police and Wasserfall’s father.

As a result, several other people, including Mulunudu, were questioned by the police in their effort to crack the case.    
Represented by Gilroy Kasper, the slender-built Mulundu made his first court appearance on Friday under heavy police guard. 
Magistrate Vicky Nicolaidis has postponed the case to 7 December 2020 for further investigation.
Wasserfall will be laid to rest on Saturday at Walvis Bay. 

Her father Tega Matheus earlier confirmed the family opted to have her funeral at Walvis Bay instead of Windhoek where she has been living.  
The first memorial took place on Saturday in Windhoek and a second one is scheduled for Friday at the Jan Wilken Stadium at 17h00. 
Her funeral will then take place on Saturday at the Roman Catholic Church in Kuisebmond at 09h00.


Eveline de Klerk
2020-11-09 07:13:55 | 20 days ago


  1. User
    Cyprienne Gueu

    My name is Cyprienne Gueu , i was diagnosed with HIV in 2015, and since then my life was turned upside down. I even infected my husband with the virus, until i read a testimony from a woman about a healer who uses herbs to cure diseases like HIV, genital warts, herpes, Hepatitis, breast cancer , many more. And she dropped his email, which i used to contact him and told him about my problem, he assured me that he can heal me and told me all i need to do, after which he sent some herbal medicine to me in Montreal, where i was residing with my husband in Canada. He told i and my husband to take the medication for 3weeks which we did religiously. Now we are fully healed, we are now HIV negative. Even last week we went for a test again and it was all negative, thanks to the healer Dr'Water for saving our life. And i will advice any of you who needed help about this deadly virus should contact Dr'Water through his Whatsapp: +2349050205019 or email: drwaterhivcurecentre@gmail.com i believe he can help you too, thank you.

You might also like...